Navy Stripe Jort SuitPure Wool
Please select size
The estimated shipping date is:
- In pre-WWII Italy, people were rather envious of British clothing customs, so London's chalk stripe suit was adopted. The Italian version, however, was made with thinner and suppler home-grown fabric. Initially, pinstripes were favored by the aristocracy in Rome and Milan, but after the war, they came to be considered fashionable by the Italian elegantoni, elegant gentlemen. To this day, the dark blue single-breasted chalk stripe suit remains an indispensable prerequisite of a complete wardrobe. The JORT Collection's version of this ultimate business classic is fully unconstructed and made with patch pockets and detailed butterfly lining in exquisite 100% wool from the Huddersfield Mill.
Dry Clean Only
- Slim fit jacket. Ideal for slim and average body types.
- Narrow through the shoulder and waist, with a regular chest.
- Pleated shoulder with minimal padding for a sophisticated look.
- 2-button, single-breasted closure
- Notch lapel
- Patch pockets
- Boat-shaped breast pocket
- Pleated shoulder
- Hand-finished accents
- Horn buttons
- Sous bras (absorbing underarm fabric)
- Fully unconstructed
- Flat front
- Slanted side pockets
- Button fly
- Hook and button closure
- Side adjusters
- Turn up (4.5cm)
As a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, we promote thriving working environments and fair labour conditions throughout our supply chain.
Don’t just fit in, find your own perfect fit
Don’t just fit in,find your own perfect fit
30 min/2 days
In store customizations
Custom made from scratch
Made in a way we are proud of
Select up to 3 sizes to try at home
Unsure about your size? Take out the guesswork and select up to 3 sizes at no extra cost.
No need to rush-try on the different sizes for up to 7 days, then choose the ones that fits you best.
Don't settle for less than a perfect fit. Keep your favorites and send back the rest for free. You only pay for the one you keep.