Jort Brown Herringbone SuitPure Wool
Please select size
The estimated shipping date is:
- Country life would be amiss without a tweed suit, but this JORT Collection version is equally suitable for the city. For this three-piece, we looked to Magee, a 150-year-old Irish weaver who’s devoted itself to a handwoven and consistent style of tweed fabric. The fabric has been crafted in the county Donegal for a long time, particularly for those who must defy the damp and cold of northwestern Irish. Suppleness is crucial in the JORT Collection, even in herringbone tweed. After weaving, the fabrics are washed at Magee, in the crystal-clear water of the River Eske flowing alongside the mill. The result is a soft and stylish suit finished with patch pockets and traditional leather buttons.
Dry Clean Only
- Slim fit jacket. Ideal for slim and average body types.
- Narrow through the shoulder and waist, with a regular chest.
- Pleated shoulder with minimal padding for a sophisticated look.
- Suit includes jacket, waistcoat & trousers
- 2-button, single-breasted closure
- Notch lapel
- Patch pockets
- Boat-shaped breast pocket
- Pleated shoulder
- Hand-finished accents
- Horn buttons
- Sous bras (absorbing underarm fabric)
- Full-canvas construction
As a member of the Fair Wear Foundation, we promote thriving working environments and fair labour conditions throughout our supply chain.
Our perfect fit guarantee
Shop your way
In-store or online, with fast delivery and returns.
Customized while you wait
Make it your own with speedy in-store alterations.
CUSTOM MADE IN 2-3 WEEKS
Create custom-made pieces in Italian fabrics to your exact specifications.
Select up to 3 sizes to try at home
Unsure about your size? Take out the guesswork and select up to 3 sizes at no extra cost.
No need to rush-try on the different sizes for up to 7 days, then choose the ones that fits you best.
Don't settle for less than a perfect fit. Keep your favorites and send back the rest for free. You only pay for the one you keep.