Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a corporate tailoring service? +
Suitsupply Corporate Service offers companies and organizations the opportunity to dress employees and participants, men and women, uniformly and representative for events and fairs. Create an outfit and we help you to choose from our large selection of fits and fabrics.
Create your outfit by first choosing from our large selection of fits and fabrics. We then take individual measurements in one of our stores or on location. Upon delivery of the outfits, you have the option of having a tailor present to make any alterations should they be necessary.
- Which countries does Suitsupply ship to? + Suitsupply offers worldwide delivery, with the exception of Russia, Mexico, Azerbaijan, North Korea and Nigeria.
- Can I track my order? + All deliveries are made using UPS. Your UPS tracking number can be found when logging into your Suitsupply account. With this tracking number you can track the status of your order on www.ups.com.
How long does it take for my order to arrive and how much will it cost? +
Suitsupply's estimated delivery time and shipping fees vary by country. Though we aim to deliver all orders within 4 days worldwide, certain countries do allow for next-day delivery. Please see our chart below for delivery time and fee details.
Countries Delivery time Delivery cost United States & Canada 2 to 4 business days $10 with free shipping available for orders exceeding $500. Free in-store delivery. Same Day Delivery $45 Available to select areas in Manhattan only. Must order before 5pm EST. United Kingdom 2 to 3 business days £10 with free shipping available for orders exceeding £100. Free in-store delivery. Netherlands Next day delivery when ordered before 20:00 €5 with free shipping available for orders exceeding €100. Free in-store delivery. Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg 1 to 2 business days €5 with free shipping available for orders exceeding €100. Free in-store delivery. Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal and Sweden 2 to 3 business days €10 with free shipping available for orders exceeding €100. All other European destinations 2 to 3 business days Between $25 - $35. Rest of the World Approx 4. business days Between $25 - $35.
All deliveries are made using UPS. Your UPS tracking number can be found when logging into your Suitsupply account. With this tracking number you can track the status of your order on www.ups.com.
For deliveries to European and North American destinations the prices displayed in our online store include duties.
Please contact our Customer Care for any other delivery-related questions.
- Does Suitsupply ship to Post Office Boxes? + Please note that we neither deliver to Post Office Boxes, nor do we deliver to forwarding addresses.
- When will I receive my exchanged item? + If you request an exchange, we will proceed with sending you the exchanged product(s) as soon as we have correctly received the returned goods.
- Do gift cards expire? + Our gift cards do not expire.
- Are gift cards valid online? + Gift cards are only valid in-store and cannot be used for online purchases. To check the balance of your gift card, click here.
- Does Suitsupply sell gift cards? + Gift cards in amounts from $50-$500 are available for purchase in all of our stores. Please note that they can be used in-store only and are not valid for online purchases or redeemable for cash. To purchase a gift card please call or visit a store nearest you.
When visiting our website, Suitsupply receives and records information from your browser through a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags. Cookies are pieces of information sent to your web browser when you visit the Suitsupply website. Working in combination with website content, cookies capture and remember information like shopping cart items, purchase history, username, password, and other information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies will restrict access to many of the features that make our website more efficient, as well as prevent certain services, including online shopping, from functioning properly. Suitsupply also work with companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. Additionally, these companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our website to help research and measure the effectiveness of our online content, advertisements, and other forms of communications.
If you’re located in Europe, you can delete cookies via Your Online Choices to ensure they won’t be placed on a third party website.
- How do I change country? + When you visit our website, the ‘ship to’ country will change automatically depending on your IP-address. English, and possibly the native language of the country you are located, will be available for selection. If you want to ship to a country different from the one you are located at the time of ordering, you can select a country from the ‘ship to’ drop-down menu on the top right corner.
- Do you offer personal tailoring online? + Personal tailoring is not available online, only in selected stores. Find a store with a personal tailoring department.
How do I make a purchase? +
We aim to make online shopping as simple and straightforward as possible. If you know what you are looking for, you can select this category in our online store. You can also browse and make purchases using our “Shop by Look” section. Once you have found an item, select your size and use the “add to cart” button. If you don’t know your size you can use our size advisor, found next to the drop-down menu where you select your size under the name “What’s my size”. Review the items in your shopping cart by selecting the cart icon in the top right corner. You can add products to your favourites list or use the “remove” button to delete items from your cart. Click “checkout” to complete your order.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order? +
Creating a Suitsupply account has many benefits:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request returns or exchanges directly from your account
- Save your address and card details for faster shopping
- Manage your account details, order history and see order status
- Save your size info
Alternatively, you can use a guest account to checkout without registering.
- Is it possible to order the trousers of a suit in a different size to the jacket? + Unfortunately it is not possible at this time to order different sizes in the trouser and jacket of a suit.
How do I know if an item is in stock? +
Our current stock is listed on our website. If your desired size is not available in the drop-down menu of a product, it means this size is out of stock. If you have special requests concerning sizing and availability, please call or email our Customer Care. Suitsupply does not work with a waiting list; when more sizes become available they are immediately added online.
- I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do? + If you have forgotten your password, change it here or follow the 'Forgotten Your Password?' instructions on the Account page. For security reasons we are unable to send your password via email.
- When is my refund processed? + We will proceed with your refund as soon as we have correctly received the returned goods. Please note that we can only issue your refund to the original method of payment that you used to complete your online purchase. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to appear on your statement.
How do I return or exchange an item? +
If you are registered with Suitsupply, you can visit our website, access your account and indicate your reason for return. Select a pick-up location and date, and if you wish to exchange your item, select the desired item. To return your item(s), simply use the box in which your purchase was delivered and include the completed return form with your order number.
If you have no online account and used the ‘guest check out’ option, you can arrange a UPS pick-up by calling 1-800-742-5877, or by contacting our Customer Care Team by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-855 784-8464, and we will be happy to arrange a pick up for you. You can also use the enclosed UPS return shipping label and drop your shipment off at your nearest UPS store or facility, which can be found at www.ups.com.For any returns, please use the box in which your purchase was delivered and include the completed return form on which your order number is noted.
Another option is to bring your item(s) directly to one of our store locations, where we will take care of your refund or exchange.
- How much duties and taxes will I have to pay when I order from Suitsupply? + If you are shipping within the USA, sales tax will only be charged on orders shipped to New York and New Jersey. No other tax or import duty will be applied to orders shipped within the USA. Please note that all non-customs related local taxes are the customer's responsibility. Suitsupply is not responsible for reporting or paying additional local taxes to states, such as Use Tax. For purchases made in the rest of the world, Suitsupply pays for all duty and taxes where applicable.
- What are the payment methods Suitsupply accepts? + We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, iDeal, PayPal, AfterPay, Acceptgiro and Giropay.