We’ve put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree
- Avoid wearing your shoes for more than one or two consecutive days
- Get an optimal imprint on the cork insole of Goodyear-welted shoes by wearing them for only a few hours at a time every other day or so, instead of long, consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo.