Cognac Double Monk Strap
$249 USD "(out of stock)"
DescriptionDouble the buckles, double the flair. These shoes are slightly more robust than our other double monk straps to make a strong statement. Pair these shoes with contemporary options, such as a washed or double breasted suit.
ConstructionGoodyear+Named after inventor Charles Goodyear Jr., a Goodyear welt is made with a double-stitch process. The first stitch secures the upper leather to the welt, while the second secures the welt to the outsole. The cork midsole is there to mold to the foot for more comfort. Though this production process generally takes longer, Goodyear welts produce strong and durable shoes which are able to be resoled repeatedly; giving the shoe a lifespan of many years, if kept well maintained.
- Top quality construction for formal and elegant footwear
- Classic designs in the finest suede, leather and cordovan
- Crafted for comfort and durability.
MaterialItalian Calf Leather+
We’ve put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree
- Avoid wearing your shoes for more than one or two consecutive days
- Get an optimal imprint on the cork insole of Goodyear-welted shoes by wearing them for only a few hours at a time every other day or so, instead of long, consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to clean them. Heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo.
Please look for an alternative selection in our catalogue.
We're sorry, the item you've chosen is currently not available. Please enter your email address above, and we will notify you if this item becomes available again.