$249 USD "(out of stock)"
DescriptionThis elegant brown pair of Derby lace-ups is made from Italian calf leather in durable Blake stitch construction. Hand-molded, dyed and polished, they make a perfect pairing with dark navy suit.
ConstructionBlake+A Blake stitch is made by directly stitching the outer sole to the insole, making for a very flexible and lightweight shoe. Blake-stitched shoes with a very thin sole, such as a loafer, require virtually no break-in period. However, depending on the upper leather, you might find that there may be a needed period of softening up of the upper.
- Versatile styles which are ready to wear all year-round.
- Comfortable, all-purpose design in suede and leather
MaterialItalian Calf Leather+
We’ve put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree
- Avoid wearing your shoes for more than one or two consecutive days
- Get an optimal imprint on the cork insole of Goodyear-welted shoes by wearing them for only a few hours at a time every other day or so, instead of long, consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to clean them. Heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo.
Please look for an alternative selection in our catalogue.
We're sorry, the item you've chosen is currently not available. Please enter your email address above, and we will notify you if this item becomes available again.