Terms & Conditions
General Conditions Suitsupply Web Store
- Article: Item(s) of clothing or an accessory (accessories) that is offered for sale in the Web Store
- Contract of Sale: an agreement concluded between User and Suitsupply regarding an online sale of the Article
- General Conditions: these general conditions
- Suitsupply: Suit Supply B.V., a private limited liability company User: a consumer who uses Suitsupply’s Web Store
- Web Store: the online clothing store provided on the www.suitsupply.com website
- Website: www.suitsupply.com
2. Suitsupply company information
2.1 Suitsupply can be reached at telephone number + 31 20 6533534, at e mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following branch address:
Joop Geesinkweg 209
1096 AV Amsterdam
2.2 Suitsupply is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam, under file number 34118243. The VAT number of Suitsupply is NL8077.52.770.B.01.
3.1 These General Conditions govern the use of the Website by User.
3.2 By placing an order in the Web Store, User accepts the applicability of the General Conditions.
4. Ordering process
4.1 An order can be placed by selecting an Article on the Website, choosing its size and/or colour followed by clicking the “Add to basket” button. In order to pay, User must click the “Basket” button followed by the “Check Out” button. A summary of the order, including the price and costs related to the shipment of the order, will appear in the shopping basket. If User agrees, User can continue the payment process by clicking the “Continue Ordering” button. Before placing an order, User must log into his account. If User does not have an account yet, an account must first be generated before the ordering process can be continued. After logged into the account, User must select a payment method followed by selecting the “Pay” button. By clicking the “Pay” button User accepts the General Conditions. As soon as the payment has been accepted, User will receive a confirmation of the order both on the screen of the Website as well as by e-mail to the e-mail address as provided by User.
4.2 Offers made by Suitsupply on the Web Store regarding the sale of an Article have to be considered as an invitation of Suitsupply towards User to make an offer.
4.3 A Contract of Sale is concluded after Suitsupply has sent an order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address designated by User and Suitsupply has received the payment. The e-mail confirmation contains all relevant information regarding the Contract of Sale. Each Contract of Sale will be concluded subject to the condition precedent of sufficient availability of the concerning Article.
4.4 Suitsupply reserves the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. Suitsupply also reserves the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by Suitsupply) in, amongst others, the following situations, without being liable for any possible damage and/or costs:
- the Article is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
- the billing information as provided by User is not correct or not verifiable;
- the order is marked by the Suitsupply security systems as an “unusual order” or an “order susceptible to fraud”;
- the bank transfer payment is not received within twelve (12) calendar days after acceptance of User’s order;
- Suitsupply has every reason to believe that the order was placed by someone under the age of sixteen (16);
- Suitsupply has well-founded reason(s) to believe that the order was placed by a reseller;
- the Article was priced incorrect; or
- Suitsupply could not deliver to the delivery address provided.
5.1 Orders placed at Suitsupply will be delivered to User after payment has been received. Suitsupply aims to deliver within four (4) working days counted from the day that the order and payment both have been confirmed by Suitsupply to User.
5.2 Delivery from Suitsupply to User will take place at the delivery address provided by User.
6. Change of address and/or relocation
6.1 User must inform Suitsupply in a timely manner of any change of address and/or relocation. Failure of User to report a change of address and/or relocation will be entirely for the account and risk of User. Up to the moment that Suitsupply has received a change of address and/or notice of relocation, User is considered to reside at the address as indicated by User by placement of the order and User will remain liable for the Article ordered by User and delivered to User by Suitsupply at all times.
7. Price and payment
7.1 All prices mentioned on the Website are net prices in the currency as indicated on the Website. For shipments in Europe and North America all import duties are included in said net price. For shipments to other areas than Europe and North America please note that import duties might be levied by the Custom Authorities and these costs will be charged to User.
7.2 All prices mentioned on the Website are exclusive of any shipment costs. During the placement of an order User will be notified on the applicable shipment costs and User approves these shipments costs by confirming the order.
7.3 User will pay the order by prior payment using one of the payment method supported and indicated by the Web Store.
7. 4 The prices mentioned on the Website and/or in advertisements may be changed by Suitsupply without any prior announcement. The prices mentioned in the order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by User as stated in Article 4.3 is binding. If the prices mentioned in the order confirmation are higher than the prices on the Website, User has the right to dissolve the Contract of Sale during a period of seven (7) working days.
7.5 Although the Website has been composed with care it is possible that the pricing information is incorrect. Suitsupply is not bound by an offer and Suitsupply reserves the right to cancel the order in the event of incorrect pricing.
8. 1 During a period of thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of the Article the User may dissolve the Contract of Sale by handing in the Article undamaged, complete and if possible in the original packaging, including the invoice/packing slip, at one of the Suitsupply stores or by returning it:
- worldwide: by using the enclosed UPS return label; or
- within The Netherlands: by freepost (PostNL) to:
5700 VB Helmond
8.2 The Article must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered to User including the original labels and return label attached to the Article.
8.3 User must return the original invoice/packing slip which was enclosed to the shipment. The reason for return of the Article must be mentioned by User on the backside of the invoice/packaging slip.
8.4 The Article must be delivered to User no later than 30 days after the order was placed. If Suitsupply fails to deliver the Article (on time), User has the right to immediately dissolve the purchase. The foregoing will not be applicable if parties agree on a different delivery schedule.
9.1 Suitsupply can not guarantee that the color, size and/or text of the Article as shown on the Website are exactly similar to the Article as delivered to User by Suitsupply.
11. Intellectual property
11.1 Suitsupply owns all intellectual property rights related to the Article.
12.1 As far as permitted by law, Suitsupply excludes all liability for any damages incurred by User if the Article ordered by User is not available and/or delivered (on time).
12.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 13.1, and as far as permitted by law, Suitsupply’s liability will be limited to maximum amount of the purchase price of the concerning Article.
13. Force majeure
13.1 In the event of force majeure Suitsupply has the right to suspend all her obligations under the Contract of Sale. An event of force majeure includes strikes, breakdowns, sickness or import/export bans at Suitsupply or at third parties engaged by Suitsupply.
13.2 In the event it is clear that the period of force majeure will last longer than two months, either of the parties has the right to dissolve the Contract of Sale without having the obligation to pay any damages.
14. Questions and complaints
14. 1 For questions/information User can contact the service department at telephone number: +31(0)208519510 or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
14.2 In the event User is not satisfied with the Article or with any other products and/or services of Suitsupply, User has the possibility to file a complaint at the service department at telephone number +31(0)208519510 or at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done within fourteen (14) calendar days following the day User discovered or should reasonably has discovered the reason to file the complaint.
15. Governing law and competent court
15.1 The General Conditions and the Contract of Sale are governed by Dutch law.
15.2 Any and all disputes arising from the General Conditions and the Contract of Sale will be submitted to the competent court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.